This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARM recent failures
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 08:57:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: ARM recent failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 12/13/2016 04:21 AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
My recollection from a conversation with Mark long ago was that Paul is
no longer active in toolchain development.
NB I think Paul Brook and Mark Mitchell's ARM maintainer entries can be
considered stale as their CodeSourcery addresses have been defunct for
I managed to contact Mark Mitchell, and he is indeed no longer interested
in being an ARM maintainer. So I have updated the MAINTAINERS file and
created a 'Past Maintainers' section with his name in it.
I am still waiting to hear back from Paul...