This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at foss dot arm dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 11:12:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19E012B6-897D-476D-BD02-183EF834BC68@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Ping the following three patches:
> https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00059.html ([AArch64][1/4] Make GAS testcases support ILP32 mode)
> https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00061.html ([AArch64][2/4] Make LD testcases support ILP32 mode)
> https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00060.html ([AArch64][3/4]
> Recognize R_AARCH64_P32_ABS32 as 32-bit relocation in readelf)
All of these patches have been approved by me and are waiting for you to check them in.
If you do not have write access there is bound to be somebody else at ARM who can check
them in for you *cough*Richard Earnshaw*cough*. But if they are busy then please ping
me and I will take care of it.