This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 11:00:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19E012B6-897D-476D-BD02-183EF834BC68@adacore.com>
> if we still follow the new plan, the next release should be made early
> 2017, which means the 2.28 branch should be created soon (TM).
> However, commit activity is still high and I'd prefer not to cut
> arbitrary. It would be nice if the branch could be created this week or
> the next week; if this doesn't work for you, please answer to this mail
> and share your plans!
I still have a major MIPS feature to commit (which the recent commits are
a preparation to) and don't expect to have it there but by the end of next
week. I thought you'd be creating the branch after the New Year only --
which I think would be reasonable due to the festive season and people
being busy with other activities.