This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- From: Yury Norov <ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:50:09 +0530
- Subject: Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Yuri dot Norov at caviumnetworks dot com;
- References: <19E012B6-897D-476D-BD02-183EF834BC68@adacore.com> <CA+=Sn1kdrTt_6cXR78Q3G3am49C01_OL=GtHZEH8EaSdp4xXVg@mail.gmail.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 04:08:46PM -0800, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:49 AM, Tristan Gingold <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > if we still follow the new plan, the next release should be made early 2017, which means the 2.28 branch should be created soon (TM).
> > However, commit activity is still high and I'd prefer not to cut arbitrary.
> > It would be nice if the branch could be created this week or the next week; if this doesn't work for you, please answer to this mail and share your plans!
> I think it would be good if we get the fixes for AARCH64 ILP32
> reviewed and in for 2.28. I don't know how many are pending right now
This is my patches I'd like to see in 2.28: