This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold commit] Regenerate Makefile.in
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:07:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: [gold commit] Regenerate Makefile.in
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJimCsHxHwygmLzj=Wq9YcWjHUdu7rJhcWKqYvc56rf=L_nwGw@mail.gmail.com>
> Automake seems to have a little non-deterministic behavior, and I had
> been ignoring this little difference whenever I saw it. Now that I do
> my development pretty much all the time on one machine, I see the diff
> every time, so I've pushed this version. Apologies to anyone whose
> version of automake generates the previous output.
And just as I did that, my automake has decided to switch back to the
old order. Grrrr.