This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:27:34 +1030
- Subject: Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19E012B6-897D-476D-BD02-183EF834BC68@adacore.com>
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 10:49:19AM +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> However, commit activity is still high and I'd prefer not to cut arbitrary.
I suggest that we cut the branch when you have a release candidate.
We don't have anything written about stages of development like the
gcc project, but I think your email should be seen as notice that we
are now in bug fixing mode.
Australia Development Lab, IBM