This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [C++/78252] libiberty demangler crash with lambda (auto)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, nickc at redhat dot com, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org, P at draigbrady dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:53:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++/78252] libiberty demangler crash with lambda (auto)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> wrote:
> following discussion on the ABI list, here's an update to the generic lambda
> demangler patch.
> The guts of the patch are the same as before -- note when we're printing a
> generic lambda's parms and interpret template type parm references
> differently. however:
> 1) don't refer to this as a mangling bug, because it isn't
> 2) add a ':$n' suffix to each generic parm, as that's how g++ itself shows
> them in diagnostics and the like.
> I'll mark 78621 as not a bug too.
> Nathan Sidwell