Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon

Tristan Gingold writes:

> Hello,
>
> if we still follow the new plan, the next release should be made early 2017, which means the 2.28 branch should be created soon (TM).
>
> However, commit activity is still high and I'd prefer not to cut arbitrary.
> It would be nice if the branch could be created this week or the next week; if this doesn't work for you, please answer to this mail and share your plans!
>
> Tristan.

Ping the following three patches:

https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00059.html ([AArch64][1/4] Make GAS testcases support ILP32 mode)
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00061.html ([AArch64][2/4] Make LD testcases support ILP32 mode)
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00060.html ([AArch64][3/4]
Recognize R_AARCH64_P32_ABS32 as 32-bit relocation in readelf)

They are improvements to GAS and LD testsuite for ILP32 on AArch64.  I
hope they can be included into 2.28

Thanks.

--
Regards,