This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Testsuite question - fail due to EOF
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Yury Norov <ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 10:40:14 +1030
- Subject: Re: Testsuite question - fail due to EOF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161201155129.GA3533@yury-N73SV>
On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 09:21:29PM +0530, Yury Norov wrote:
> extra regexps in
> starting with "^ +10000: d2a00000 movz x0, #0x0, lsl
> EOF from tmpdir/dump.out
> If I repeat that commands manually, tmpdir/dump.out becomes not empty,
> and contains correct objdump output.
Check actual output against the regexp, especially space vs. tab.
The #... in your expected output will eat lines until it gets a match
with the next line, the regexp shown above. Finding no match you
eventually get to EOF.
Australia Development Lab, IBM