This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Cannot debug 32 bits application on 64 bits host
- From: Yinon Ehrlich <yinon dot me at gmail dot com>
- To: Yinon Ehrlich <yinon dot me at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:50:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cannot debug 32 bits application on 64 bits host
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGE=tZFpnULhvhdLP=D46YnCyFNvc+buih7eNGAohTrj3+YvXA@mail.gmail.com> <20161206140945.GE10558@vapier.lan>
I'll ask there. thanks you
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 05 Dec 2016 15:36, Yinon Ehrlich wrote:
>> gdb (both 32 & 64 bits) cannot load 32 bits application with core file
> this is the binutils list. maybe you meant to try e-mailing the gdb list ?