This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] gcc pr 78584 - libiberty @file parsing
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 15:39:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] gcc pr 78584 - libiberty @file parsing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> 32-bit or 64-bit kernel does not matter, but only 32-bit programs will
> be affected. I just don't know if libiberty is generally compiled with
Tested a 32-bit program on 64-bit os with files and directories with
inodes > 32-bits, it all seems to work. So, I'm not going to worry
about it unless someone else finds a way to cause it to break.