This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] gcc pr 78584 - libiberty @file parsing
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 19:09:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] gcc pr 78584 - libiberty @file parsing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/06/2016 07:04 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
Tested, seems to work... or could that only happen on 32-bit hosts?
32-bit or 64-bit kernel does not matter, but only 32-bit programs will
be affected. I just don't know if libiberty is generally compiled with