This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Revert readelf sorted PT_LOAD header check
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:08:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: Revert readelf sorted PT_LOAD header check
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161130064640.GG26291@bubble.grove.modra.org>
> This fixes a couple of test failures. OK Nick?
Sorry about this.
I have checked in a variation of your patch - I wanted to
add a comment explaining why the PT_LOAD segments are not
checked, just in case anyone else ever considers adding this
kind of code.