This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Fix for PR ld/20815 doesn't allow to build a working kernel
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:51:42 +0100
- Subject: Fix for PR ld/20815 doesn't allow to build a working kernel
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
https://bugs.debian.org/845690 reports that trunk 20161124 doesn't allow to
build a working kernel on at least x86_64. I verified that reverting the fix
for PR ld/20815 allows to build a working kernel again.