This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Re: Linker scripts
- From: Tamar Christina <tamar at zhox dot com>
- To: Josh Conner <joshconner at google dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 23:34:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: Re: Linker scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFymKXrmLQKxc20XH9c0fj8rH8geG=XQf4d_6ksB=SyaakUsKw@mail.gmail.com>
that was a lot simpler than I expected.
---- On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 21:41:59 +0000 Josh Conner wrote ----
>You should be able to just give the script on the command line
>(without a -T). The linker should assume any file it doesn't recognize
>is a linker script.
>On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Tamar Christina <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I have a linker script that I want to run in addition to the standard PE linker scripts.
>> But using -T replaces the linker script as a whole. Is there no easy way to=
>> just have ld run some extra scripts? Without having to work in the content=
>> of pep.sc?