This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Linker scripts
- From: Josh Conner <joshconner at google dot com>
- To: Tamar Christina <tamar at zhox dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 13:41:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: Linker scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
You should be able to just give the script on the command line
(without a -T). The linker should assume any file it doesn't recognize
is a linker script.
On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Tamar Christina <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have a linker script that I want to run in addition to the standard PE linker scripts.
> But using -T replaces the linker script as a whole. Is there no easy way to=
> just have ld run some extra scripts? Without having to work in the content=
> of pep.sc?