This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Linker regression for arm-vxworks
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:03:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: Linker regression for arm-vxworks
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOZK_XDo-V5kCs_XqjZjfLcONp3bNJKr2VYU0=MoeK5shg@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On 23 November 2016 at 15:59, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>> It seems your recent patch for PR ld/20815 introduced a regression on
> Doh! Sorry. Actually I thought that that target had been deprecated,
> but I see that I am wrong. On well. I have checked in a simple patch
> to fix the test.
Thanks, I'm not sure whether it's deprecated or not.
I remember seeing a regression report about it several weeks/months
ago, so I added it to the list of targets I check.