This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix ldbit test on 32-bit systems
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Graham Markall <graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: claudiu dot zissulescu at synopsys dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 16:41:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Fix ldbit test on 32-bit systems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.s: Change ldbit tests so that
> limm operands are out of the range of an s9, in order to fix
> the test.
> * testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.d: Updated to match new expected
Approved - please apply.