This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM] Allow MOV/MOV.W to accept all possible immediates
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at foss dot arm dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 11:37:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Allow MOV/MOV.W to accept all possible immediates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2016-11-01 Jiong Wang <email@example.com>
> * config/tc-arm.c (SBIT_SHIFT): New.
> (T2_SBIT_SHIFT): Likewise.
> (t32_insn_ok): Return TRUE for MOV in ARMv8-M Baseline.
> (md_apply_fix): Try UINT16 encoding when ARM/Thumb modified immediate
> encoding failed.
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv6t2-bad.s: New error case.
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv6t2-bad.l: New error match.
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv6t2.s: New testcase.
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv6t2.d: New expected result.
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv8m.s: New testcase
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv8m-base.d: New expected result.
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv8m-main.d: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gas/arm/archv8m-main-dsp-1.d: Likewise.
Approved - please apply.