This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] BFD: Fix double BFD_FAIL calls in `bfd_default_reloc_type_lookup'
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 23:02:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] BFD: Fix double BFD_FAIL calls in `bfd_default_reloc_type_lookup'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20161101091354.GE14515@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Tue, 1 Nov 2016, Alan Modra wrote:
> > * reloc.c (bfd_default_reloc_type_lookup) <BFD_RELOC_CTOR>:
> > Do not fall through to the default case.
> > ---
> > OK to apply?
> You don't really need to ask permission for patches like this one.
That may well be, although I don't think there's particularly much harm
in asking either. Thanks for your input, patch committed now.