This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V [PATCH v2]
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 16:52:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V [PATCH v2]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
I have applied patches 3 through 7 to the binutils mainline branch.
There were a few minor niggles to fix, and I know that you still have
some changes outstanding, but I felt that it was better to get the sources
in now, rather than forcing you to resubmit huge patch sets all the time.
(Plus it takes me a day to go through a patch set, and I just don't have
the time to repeat the exercise every week or so).
So - the patches are in, but please do submit further patches to fix up the
things that you wanted to adjust.
Also, assuming that you are still willing to act as a maintainer for this port,
please submit a patch to add your name to the binutils/MAINTAINERS file.