This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bison warning fixes
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, macro at imgtec dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 22:00:27 +1030
- Subject: Re: bison warning fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 11:27:07AM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> On 18/10/16 17:13, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > I think moving that to maintainer mode makes sense. We could then
> > require the right bison version when maintainer mode is enabled, and not
> > otherwise.
> I'll support either method, but would someone like to write the patch ?
> I am a little bit busy at the moment...
Or just revert my patch. It was only a warning fix after all.
Australia Development Lab, IBM