This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bison warning fixes
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: macro at imgtec dot com, amodra at gmail dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:13:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: bison warning fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Nick Clifton <email@example.com> writes:
> Since building rx-parse.c is not conditional upon maintainer-mode being enabled
> we cannot conditionalize a test of the bison version in use. (Maybe we should
> change this and make the rx-parse.c build rule conditional on maintainer mode
> and then we could add a version test).
I think moving that to maintainer mode makes sense. We could then
require the right bison version when maintainer mode is enabled, and not