This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New failure in ARC gas testsuite.
- From: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com" <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:56:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: New failure in ARC gas testsuite.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Apologies for that silly mistake. :-)
Thanks for the pre-approval and warning.
On 10/17/2016 04:06 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Cupertino,
> There is a new gas testsuite failure showing up for the arceb-elf
> FAIL: Check for correct disassembly of scondd llockd.
> The reason looks pretty straightforward:
> regexp "^dump.o: file format elf32-littlearc$"
> line "dump.o: file format elf32-bigarc"
> An obvious patch to fix up the testcase is pre-approved. :-)