This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:52:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> My understanding is that everyone has the correct copyright assignment
> paperwork filed with the FSF, which is what prompted us to finally pull the
> trigger on upstreaming.
Excellent - thanks very much.
> Andrew and I will volunteer to be maintainers of the RISC-V toolchain,
> including the binutils port.
Yay - welcome to the team!
> The RISC-V foundation's website has both the user-level ISA spec and a draft of
> the privileged spec:
Thanks - I have grabbed a copy of the v2.1 spec for later perusal.