This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, RFC] Add support for choosing disassembler cpu in GDB for POWER.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:46:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, RFC] Add support for choosing disassembler cpu in GDB for POWER.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161012080801.C867010FDC3@oc8523832656.ibm.com>
Whatever the final solution, please include a documentation + NEWS
change. Adding some tests to gdb's testsuite too would be quite nice.