This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Obsolete old platforms
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent dot riviere at freesbee dot fr>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 01:12:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Obsolete old platforms
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1F96F3F-D38A-4CB0-AF74-4081FE882D24@adacore.com>
On 27/09/2016 à 15:11, Tristan Gingold wrote:
Patch to add many old (or even very old) platforms as obsolete.
If you know that a target in the list is still alive, please comment.
+ m68*-motorola-sysv* | m68*-hp-bsd* | m68*-*-aout* | \
+ m68*-*-netbsdaout* | \
The unofficial m68k-atari-mint target is still alive and needs m68k-aout
support. It is similar to m68k NetBSD a.out.
See binutils-gdb fork there (on -mint branches):
It would be appreciated to keep m68k-aout support so the MiNT patches could
still apply to new binutils versions.