This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Further work on PR gas/19614
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Moore, Catherine (Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com)" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>, James Cowgill <James dot Cowgill at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:43:16 +0000
- Subject: RE: Further work on PR gas/19614
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023537E53627C@HHMAIL03.hh.imgtec.org> <email@example.com>
Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Matthew,
> > Any thoughts? I'm happy to do this based on the compact_eh global
> > changing if that seems better to others.
> I think that your approach will work, but please could you create a
> binutils bug report and repost your description and proposed solution
> there. That way we will have somewhere to record why the change is
> happening and a place for other people to complain if they find
> something wrong.
Thanks for taking a look. I've made a bug report as below:
I'll ask someone to try it out with LLVM and see if it fixes the issues.