This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Fwd: linkder script gui
- From: Peter Lorenz <peter dot lorenz at student dot tugraz dot at>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:41:28 +0200
- Subject: Fwd: linkder script gui
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
I want to write a Linker Script GUI. Where I can open a linker script
file and it also opens its includes.
To show MEMORY and SECTION visually.
I am trying to start with:
./<binutils>/ld/ld-new -m elf_x86_64
I have cloned the binutils 2.27 into a folder it is not that one from my
Arch Linux and getting following error: http://codepad.org/aHj9QVQc
$unrecognised emulation mode: elf_x86_64
On my Arch Linux following are working:
$ ld -V
GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.27
Of course, I understand, it is seperated to that one I ve cloned.
Is there a little trick that makes it run?
Peter Lorenz __
__ _| |_
| || |
|__| TU GRAZ