This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] bfd: allow negative offsets to _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ in elf64 SPARC
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:33:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] bfd: allow negative offsets to _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ in elf64 SPARC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Can you guys think on anything that may break due to this?
Nope. I assume that you have tested it on real hardware ?
Yes. I tested it on a M7.
> Otherwise, any objection to getting this pushed to binutils?
None - please apply.
Pushed to master.