This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] Finalize ISA 3.0 instruction support.
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 07:20:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] Finalize ISA 3.0 instruction support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 9/15/16 6:34 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
On 09/15/2016 04:26 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
This patch modifies the ISA 3.0 instruction support to match the finalized
ISA 3.0 documentation. Committed.
FYI, looks like there are some GDB tests that need
adjustment, as caught by the GDB buildbot. From
I'll have a look at those. Thanks for reporting it!