This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, committed] Finalize ISA 3.0 instruction support.
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "Peter Bergner" <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "Alan Modra" <amodra at gmail dot com>, "Bill Schmidt" <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, "binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 01:18:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, committed] Finalize ISA 3.0 instruction support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> On 15.09.16 at 05:26, <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch modifies the ISA 3.0 instruction support to match the finalized
> ISA 3.0 documentation. Committed.
So the rushing in of things before 2.27 (or was it 2.26.1) didn't really