This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Avoid linker testsuite warnings about missing compilers
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:53:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Commit: Avoid linker testsuite warnings about missing compilers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20160811144123.GE3677@bubble.grove.modra.org>
> Also: ERROR: can't decipher gcc version number, fix the framework!
> I hope you don't mind me replacing your fix with one that should work
> on remote hosts too. (I had this in my tree before seeing your
> patch.) The real problem is that the status of the remote_exec isn't
Of course not - better patches are always appreciated.