RE: Broadcom XLP support

> you want proper support (and E_MIPS_MACH_XLP fixed in the ABI), then I
> suggest persuading Broadcom to submit their change properly for inclusion
> with FSF sources.  I'll be happy to review it.

On this score, they did.  I believe they contracted the toolchain changes
through someone like codesourcery.  The primary guy that knew about this
processor recently resigned from Broadcom, whether the new people
have the inclination to push back to you is unknown.  It appears that
the contractor for the toolchain pushed back to openembedded in place
of directly to you.  If I were to give you the original patch against
2.24, would that be acceptable to you?

Thanks,
Andy