This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, nds32] Enable GDB building for nds32*-*-* target.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Yan-Ting Lin <currygt52 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:13:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, nds32] Enable GDB building for nds32*-*-* target.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF3YKGO-AyogMRx8V+tEhVuDm--i3sr00jK0k4T1iT6aiHEt6g@mail.gmail.com>
> After contributing our porting for GDB, we need a patch to enable GDB building.
> Is this patch OK for commit?
It is. I have applied the patch to the binutils sources.
Please note however that the top level configure and configure.ac files are shared
with the gcc project, so a change like this needs to be enacted there as well. I
have taken the liberty of adding gcc-patches to the CC list for this email, and
just to keep things simple, I have gone ahead and applied your patch to the gcc
sources as well.
> 2016-07-18 Yan-Ting Lin <email@example.com>
> * configure.ac (nds32*-*-*): Remove entry to enable gdb.
> * configure: Regenerated.
Approved and applied.