This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Support -pie for aarch64*-elf targets.
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 10:35:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support -pie for aarch64*-elf targets.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=4xhq-ETU7N0mqwyw2Qf-cLXvxnRFpe6=gMeH=7Zb_i9e0kw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
> On 19 Jul 2016, at 10:32, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>> Other aarch64-* targets and other *-elf targets support -pie,
>> so this looks like it was just a simple oversight.
>> OK for trunk and 2.27 branch?
> OK for trunk.
> Not sure about the branch - Tristan will have to decide. But it
> is awfully close to release time.
That's still fine.