This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17704
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: Sriraman Tallam <tmsriram at google dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, ngg at tresorit dot com, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:20:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17704
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAs8HmwBLxMgozRZ2pQkUTxxBrweWc7d8eTv9mKpZDX7ucEahQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAs8HmyZx=ag6WRwZgnDgYS3WEOjpWKFKJ2pp0ZRCjNBX3SOKw@mail.gmail.com> <CAB=4xhp1Od+=8ZOyPDaspgFwA1DjY-ZR4g5+quHo4ErvT=br5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAB=4xhprwyGbqaJJ1vD=jwmPKFYdBCejD58S85WhrM815P+Qfg@mail.gmail.com>
> On 16 Jul 2016, at 01:35, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> Can we please make sure this fix gets into 2.27? It would be nice if
> the initial 2.27 release were free of known gold --icf bugs. (This is
> the second one I'm aware of that's caused problems in the Chromium
> build. The other one, gold/19047, was already fixed on trunk and 2.26
That's fine with me, but I'd like to do the release before the end of month.