This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARC PATCH 3/3] TLS: DTPOFF can accept offsets, stored into addendum. Remove the need of base
- From: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com" <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, "Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com" <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 22:36:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ARC PATCH 3/3] TLS: DTPOFF can accept offsets, stored into addendum. Remove the need of base
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thank you for your fast reviews. ;-)
Unfortunately, I still don't have write after approval.
As I would like to free Claudiu from this obligation, would you
"recommend" me for write after approval access ?
On 07/06/2016 05:37 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Cupertino,
>> * config/tc-arc.c (arc_reloc_op_tag): Allow complex ops for dtpoff.
>> (tc_gen_reloc): Change.
> Approved - please apply - but could you add a little more to the changelog
> entry for the patch to tc_gen_reloc. Just saying "change" is not very helpful.
> Maybe something like "remove special case DTPOFF handling code as it is no
> longer needed".