This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARC PATCH 3/3] TLS: DTPOFF can accept offsets, stored into addendum. Remove the need of base
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com, Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 16:36:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARC PATCH 3/3] TLS: DTPOFF can accept offsets, stored into addendum. Remove the need of base
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/tc-arc.c (arc_reloc_op_tag): Allow complex ops for dtpoff.
> (tc_gen_reloc): Change.
Approved - please apply - but could you add a little more to the changelog
entry for the patch to tc_gen_reloc. Just saying "change" is not very helpful.
Maybe something like "remove special case DTPOFF handling code as it is no