This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
What is .tm_clone_map?
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 09:44:18 -0500
- Subject: What is .tm_clone_map?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am seeing this section on a PowerPC RTEMS C++ application
and I don't see it dealt with in any of the linker scripts
installed with binutils. Our link is failing because it isn't
included in the linker script.
I see some comments that it is related to transactional memory
but beyond that I have no idea.
What should a linker script do with it?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35806
Support Available (256) 722-9985