This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: non-representable symbols in PE executables
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 12:08:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: non-representable symbols in PE executables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5772377502000078000F942F at prv-mh dot provo dot novell dot com>
> The most simple adjustment I could think of would be to associate
> symbols with the following section only if they're right at the start
> of that section. But of course I have no idea what other users of
> ld would break with a change to heuristics like this one.
Well, nobody has screamed, so please consider this patch approved.