This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:37:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2D5A1F96-A731-4D41-9C77-FFB069F1115F at adacore dot com> <CAMe9rOrCUmZwxNWUkSE7wW81fDhiri2MNTfESXTfBGaTpT4JaQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <FABDB5DF-31D8-451E-B885-42043BFF5EAF at adacore dot com>
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 7:00 AM, Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 29 Jun 2016, at 15:52, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> I'd like to create the 2.27 branch soon, and also to build the 2.26.1 release.
>>> If you have any pending patch you'd like to have in one of these releases, please speak quickly!
>> I'd like to fix:
> For 2.27, it's not too late although I plan to create the branch soon.
Can you take a look at them? I'd like to fix them for 2.27.