This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix mis-placement in binutils.texi
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:30:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix mis-placement in binutils.texi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B3BDE152-3C9A-43F9-A140-9C801906B471 at adacore dot com>
> Minor issue in the doc: -dwarf-depth and --dwarf-start appear in synopsys
> for objcopy while they are objdump options.
> Ok to apply ?
Approved - please apply. (I think that this one counts as obvious).