This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] GAS: Fix `abort' expansion in write.c
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 15:12:59 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GAS: Fix `abort' expansion in write.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1606281625390 dot 4103 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20160629000207 dot GM3665 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1606290330350 dot 4103 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 03:37:23AM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> It looks to me like "libbfd.h" is not really meant to be referred
> from outside BFD.
That's true. I'll look into fixing that after the 2.27 release.
Australia Development Lab, IBM