This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][gold] AArch64: Implement MOVW_UABS_* and MOVW_SABS_* relocations.
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Igor Kudrin <ikudrin at accesssoftek dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:17:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][gold] AArch64: Implement MOVW_UABS_* and MOVW_SABS_* relocations.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1466787419528 dot 41306 at accesssoftek dot com>
> This patch implements R_AARCH64_MOVW_UABS_G* and R_AARCH64_MOVW_SABS_G*
> relocations for AArch64 target.
> Best regards,
> Igor Kudrin
> * aarch64-reloc-property.cc (Rvalue_bit_select_impl): New class.
> (rvalue_bit_select): Use Rvalue_bit_select_impl.
> * aarch64-reloc.def (MOVW_UABS_G0, MOVW_UABS_G0_NC, MOVW_UABS_G1,
> MOVW_UABS_G1_NC, MOVW_UABS_G2, MOVW_UABS_G2_NC, MOVW_UABS_G3,
> MOVW_SABS_G0, MOVW_SABS_G1, MOVW_SABS_G2): New relocations.
> * aarch64.cc (Target_aarch64::Scan::local): Add cases for new
> MOVW_UABS_* and MOVW_SABS_* relocations.
> (Target_aarch64::Scan::global): Likewise.
> (Target_aarch64::Relocate::relocate): Add cases and handlings
> for new MOVW_UABS_* and MOVW_SABS_* relocations.
> * testsuite/Makefile.am (aarch64_relocs): New test.
> * testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
> * testsuite/aarch64_globals.s: New test source file.
> * testsuite/aarch64_relocs.s: New test source file.
> * testsuite/aarch64_relocs.sh: New test script.
+ static uint64_t
+ calc(uint64_t x)
+ return (x & (((uint64_t)1 << (U+1)) - 1)) >> L;
I know this was the same before your patch, but I'd prefer using
"1ULL" instead of the C-style cast.
Han, can you take a look at this patch?