This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 20:10:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53406399 dot 9050303 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20160627191456 dot GC4091 at vapier dot lan>
On 6/27/16 2:14 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> did we decide anything ? seems like we didn't.
> i'm debating whether to move Gentoo's branches over like i do
> already for glibc:
I can't find the post, but we did come to a consensus that vendor
and personal branches should come under the .../users/<vendor|user>/
Currently, IBM and ARM have vendor branches and there are quite a
few personal branches too:
bergner@genoa:~/binutils/binutils-gdb$ git branch -a | egrep -i 'users/(ibm|arm)'