This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] arc: prototype arc_get_mach in opcodes/arc.h
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:22:21 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] arc: prototype arc_get_mach in opcodes/arc.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1466936519-27678-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>
On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 06:21:59AM -0400, email@example.com wrote:
> 2016-06-26 Trevor Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * opcode/arc.h (arc_get_mach): New prototype.
This also is probably better put in a new bfd/elf32-arc.h, since it
really doesn't have anything to do with opcodes.
There are also mechanisms to put prototypes into libfd.h (see
INTERNAL_DEFINITION) or more appropriately in this case for a public
function, bfd.h (FUNCTION/SYNOPSIS). I'm not a big fan of this scheme
but if you wanted to use it to declare arc_get_mach rather than using
a new header that would be OK too. Same goes for the dlx patch.
Australia Development Lab, IBM