This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for yet some more new ISA 3.0 instructions.
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:58:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for yet some more new ISA 3.0 instructions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <be73baa5-5311-c542-a146-e954b669877c at vnet dot ibm dot com> <20160622223938 dot GB20200 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 6/22/16 5:39 PM, Alan Modra wrote:
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 05:26:50PM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
This patch adds support for yet some more new instructions that were just
added (today!) to POWER ISA 3.0. I've been told there will be no more
additions after these.
Tristan, I'd like to commit this to trunk in time to make 2.27, so that
2.27 supports all ISA 3.0 (ie, POWER9) instructions and since the format
for the setb instruction has changed. Ok?
Looks good to me.
Ok, talking with Alan offline and since Tristan hasn't cut the branch,
and for the reasons for why we want this in stated above, I have
committed this patch to trunk. Thanks.