This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:18:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2D5A1F96-A731-4D41-9C77-FFB069F1115F at adacore dot com> <b05a9bd1-9508-8401-67b5-c00a0b943b99 at vnet dot ibm dot com> <20160622144909 dot GL24532 at vapier dot lan> <5ab6e3e4-4eaf-9532-9e70-efee37d171cb at vnet dot ibm dot com> <20160622155248 dot GO24532 at vapier dot lan>
On 6/22/16 10:52 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
that doesn't really answer the hardware question. every distro has
"another release". are you trying to hit this point for your own
development needs, or are people actually going to get their hands
on this hardware ?
Sorry, I'm not allowed to answer when the hardware will be available.
That right is above my pay grade. :-) However, I will say that getting
this change into this release is NOT for my (myself or my team's) own