This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 09:26:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2D5A1F96-A731-4D41-9C77-FFB069F1115F at adacore dot com>
On 6/10/16 10:02 AM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
I'd like to create the 2.27 branch soon, and also to build the 2.26.1 release.
If you have any pending patch you'd like to have in one of these releases, please speak quickly!
Our hardware people just contacted me this morning about a few new
instructions being added to ISA 3.0 (ie, POWER9). I'd like to add
those to trunk to make 2.27. I can have them committed today if
that's alright with you.